Mahindra Alturas -The premium luxury car model
The Mahindra has recently launched its full size premium SUV model, The Mahindra Alturas G4. It was launched on November 10 in the Indian market and has also been launched with the 2 variants such as 2WD and 4WD. With its launch the Mahindra has launched an all new segment of cars in the market. It is perfect combination of extra luxury premium models with the luxury cars. The Mahindra Alturas launch date was 24th November 2018.
Here, take a quick review over the features and specification of the all new Mahindra Alturas G4:
The details on the engine are:
- Mahindra Alturas comes with the 2.2 liter 4-chamber plant
- 178 bhp of intensity and 420 Nm of torque with an electrical variable geometry turbocharger (E-VGT). The Advanced Compressor Wheel brings down clamor and amplifies proficiency.
- It accompanies the Mercedes-Benz 7-Speed programmed transmission and is accessible in both 2WD and 4WD variations.
Safety Features List
The safety features includes:
- 9 airbags including driver situate, traveller situate, driver’s knee security, side airbags in first and second lines, and blind airbags
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP) with its awesome highlights like Active Rollover Protection (ARP), Brake Assist System (BAS), Hill Start Assist (HSA), Traction Control System, ABS + EBD and Emergency Stop Signal
- Slope/hill Descent Control (HDC)
- Ultra-high quality steel quad outline structure
- Side effect bars and front fold zones
- ISOFIX mounts for kid situate
Also check Kia Sportage launch date in India
Interior Features List
The interiors features includes:
- Knitted Nappa leather upholstery
- First-in-class Ventilated Front Seats
- First-in-class Easy Access Mode
- 8-way flexible fueled driver situate with memory profile
- Double Zone Fully Automatic Temperature Control (FATC)
- Electric sunroof with Anti-squeeze highlight
- Surrounding Mood Lighting
Additional exterior Feature List
The exterior highlights includes:
- Chrome Front Grille
- Shrouded Headlamps with LED DRLs.
- 18-inch Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Driven tail lights
- Driven haze lights with cornering lights
- 6 Silver and dark rooftop rails
- Chrome window encompasses
The exceptional technique
The technique includes:
- First-in-class 3D Around View Camera framework: 4 cameras (front, back, both ORVMs) for a 360 degree see
- Brilliant Powered Tailgate that opens consequently gave the key is in your pocket and you remain behind the back of the vehicle for only 3 seconds
- 7-inch TFT LCD Cluster with a 3-mode setting-Regular, Animation and RPM-Linked
- 8-inch infotainment touchscreen with Bluetooth, AUX and USB availability
- Android Auto and Apple Car Play
- Electronic Parking Brake with Auto Hold highlight
- Voyage Control
- Guiding mounted controls with sound, journey control and instrument group settings
- Auto-Tilting ORVMs when in turn around rigging
- 6-speaker sound framework
The new Mahindra Alturas price starts from Rs.26.95 lakh for its base model and the Mahindra Alturas price for its top model goes up to Rs. 29.95 lakh. It is available in two variants a both of the models are fully loaded with all features.
The Mahindra Alturas G4 mileage is 12.05 to 12.35 kmpl. The Automatic Diesel variant has a mileage of 12.35 kmpl.